Review all new unit paperwork submitted by international and domestic account management team. Tick and Tie both qualitative data and quantitative date from the Signed Client Lease & Unsigned Property Lease to the Quote Sheet. Upon 100% accuracy being determined, setup unit, sign property leases, remit property lease to property to ensure securing of the unit, and issue initial required payments in appropriate currency.
· Accurately setup all new units in accounting software immediately upon receipt, including creating all invoices to clients in relevant currency, bills for vendors, referral fees, rent payments, security deposits, extra charges for pets or upgrades, etc. Send first invoice to client immediately upon setting up unit (unless business rules state otherwise).
· Review the “P&L by job” after completed setting up in accounting software to ensure that all months are entered completely and accurately on the both the A/R and A/P side.
· Accurately update accounting software immediately for any adjustments to existing reservations (i.e., extensions, early termination, new upgrades, etc.).
· Assist with implementing a process for a final move-out file audit to ensure all profitability met budgeted amounts and determine if any discrepancies exist. Research and resolve any and all discrepancies.
· Assist with delivering requested client ad hoc reporting as requested by clients. Ensure you maintain an accurate and organized calendar of when these reports are due and deliver on the required deadlines.
· Develop a 1-year development plan. Must identify quarterly metrics and targets that should be tracked to measure performance.
· Identify and implement areas for process improvement.
Expert in time management and personal organization
Must have a customer service focused personality (professionalism on telephone and emails)
Must have experience in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency (ability to meet deadlines) Must have ability to multi-task
Proficiency using Microsoft WORD, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
Highly motivated, determined, and target driven
Work hard but have fun. Any potential candidate is expected to foster a positive and fun environment Qualifications: Accounting and/or Finance experience required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred