Guest Services Coordinator
Oasis Corporate Housing seeks energetic, outgoing individuals who wants to work in a fun, fast paced environment, ensuring stellar support for each of our guests. This is a full-time position, located in Tampa FL and will be filled quickly.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Advocate to properties and partners on our guest’s behalf.
- Assist guests with packages, keys and local information.
- Relay important safety information to guests and clients impacted by severe weather.
- Maintain an over-the-top “customer-centric” and “perfectionist” approach in all roles
- Identify areas for process improvement, develop “buy-in” for ideas for all stakeholders,
and implement ideas that are collectively agreed upon.
- Communicate effectively with Guest Services Team members.
- Resolve reported client and guest maintenance and/or service issues.
- Guest services experience is preferred
- Must present positive and professional behavior
- Must possess the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be well versed in utilizing MS Word and Excel
- Have the ability to communicate clear, concise and kind manner via email or telephone
- Must possess a passion for perfection
Starting salary is $40,000 annually.