Global Account Manager (Independent Contractor)
Oasis Corporate Housing seeks energetic, outgoing individuals who want to work in a fun, fast paced environment facilitating superior guest experiences. This is a full time position based from a home office in (or around) London, UK and will be filled quickly.
- Receive and qualify client requests for serviced apartment needs in Europe, Latin America, and Canada
- Identify best serviced apartment options available and confirm availabilities, amenities, packages, and pricing
- Create client proposals for each inquiry
- Create and remit require booking documentation to Oasis operations and accounts department
- Conduct guest “touch-point” calls and/or emails to ensure a positive guest experience
- Participate in After-hours maintenance emergency “on-call” rotation
- Assist with misc. special projects
- Assist with customer service related calls and/or emails and resolve any issues reported in an immediate and timely manner
A minimum of 2 years business-to-business account management and support. A University degree is preferred but not necessary.
Specific Job Knowledge and Ability:
- High degree of self-discipline and accountability to excel while working from home
- Exceptional independent problem solving skills
- Extremely well organized working style
- Excellent telephone skills and manner; ability to interact, in a friendly and professional manner, with fellow employees and clients of the company via phone and in-person.
- Ability to thrive in an ultra fast-paced environment
- Ability to use Microsoft WORD, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate clear, concise, and kind manner, via email and phone.
£32,000 / annually; as an independent contractor, any taxes, benefits, social charges, or other required charges are the responsibility of the independent contractor.
This position will be based in/around London from the team member’s remote home office (furniture and equipment will be provided).