At the very centre of London’s busy West End, away from the hustle and bustle of Oxford Street and just a short stroll from Selfridges, St Christopher's Place has now become one of the most exciting specialist shopping areas in the West End. In addition to many stylish shops, St Christopher's Place offers one of London's largest concentration of pavement dining. Home to an eclectic mix of bars, restaurants and coffee shops, visitors are able to relax in excellent surroundings offering an amazing choice of fine dining, bars and café society all rolled into one.
Opposite Bond Street Tube Station, James Street Apartments is an ideal place to stay. Choose from a number of contemporary, open plan designed studios, one-bedroom and two-bedroom serviced apartments.
The St Christopher's Place and James Street apartments are located on the 1st - 3rd floor with stair access only. Floor allocation can not be guaranteed and will not be confirmed until closer to the arrival date.
The St Christopher's Place/James Street apartments provide:
- Easy access to London’s tube network and public transport
- Large windows, hardwood floors and tiled bathrooms with bath and shower
- Fully equipped with all modern facilities, including washer dryer, dishwasher, mini safes, multi-channel digital
- TV with DVD facilities, direct dial telephones, internet access
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service (additional services available on request)
- Great locations near restaurants, theatres and entertainment venues of the West End