Designed by the architectural firm of Cross & Cross in the restrained style once known as "modern classic," Twenty Exchange Place was completed in 1931. It was built to be the wall street headquarters of the City Bank Farmers Trust Company, which would eventually become one of the world’s largest banking institutions, Citibank.
The stone-clad icon is among New York's tallest buildings and is one of the most prominent features of the lower Manhattan skyline.
There are no floor plan images available for this property
There are no terms details available for this property